My name is Diana! I’m a sociologist and human resources specialist from Romania.
I’ve build this blog back in 2007 when I was living abroad as an exchange student. Since then the blog went through many transformations and so did I.
Facts about me
- You name it, I’ll find it! I’m very good at searching and finding things, both online and real life.
- I have been told I have an Eagle Eye (don’t let the blueys fool you).
- Team building and crafting are my go to. I’m creative and in search for new.
- A gray cat travels the world with me. Thing is he doesn’t breathe – he’s a traveling toy.
- While traveling I send postcards to my family and to myself.
- I’m a motorbike chick.
Here’s a quick taste of what you’ll find here:
- Creative writing and projects, short stories, book reviews and rock music
- Traveling tips, tricks and photos with Lavender Gri and Cats around the world
- Ideas for improving your work through teambuilding and team games
- Sociology related topics – mostly for those who want to start a career in sociology
And much much more ….