I don’t make lists with things to do and I usually do things on the last minute because I can’t stick to the plan. If you want to annoy me, give me headaches or even kill me then you have to organize my universe.
This “things to do before I die” is my first list ever just because some friend asked me what I’d like to do with and in my life. So, I start to wonder and came up with this bucket list.
I’ll add more as I’ll discover what I’d like.
Here I go:
- get a heartagram tattoo on my lower back or shoulder
- go visit Finland (mostly Helsinki and Rovaniemi where Santa is supposed to live)
- see the northern lights
- have white nights in Saint Petersburg
- learn to play an instrument (guitar, piano, violin)
- take a bath into the ocean (no matter which one)
- meet the Dalai Lama
- visit Tibet
- go on a meditation retreat
- have a book published
- get a PhD
- be a mentor to someone
- land on the moon
- go on a cruise on the sea
- save a life
- start my own business
- go to a HIM concert
- learn at least other 2 foreign languages
- find a way to repay my family for all they have done for me
- touch a dolphin
- learn to properly swim
- name a star
- invent an awesome recipe for hot chocolate
- make a family tree and find out about my origins
If anyone would like to share, I’d be delighted to read his/her list.