I stopped counting each single day of my project but here you have the past 8 days :
– Outdoor breakfast, lunch and dinner for 3 days. Nothing invigorates a day like the feeling of sunlight or moonlight on your face
– Laughing out loud from all my heart. Gosh, it’s been so long!
– Watching the moon rising and gazing at the planes flying at night. Time to get my feet on the ground again
– Embraces that last just a little longer than usual. Don’t wait for one— do one
– The moment when you wake up in the middle of the night and see the foxes standing by your fire. Nature’s majesty
– The feeling of dewdrops when walking barefoot in the morning. Everything smells clean, fresh and green
– Feeling someone take your hands in theirs. There’s something blissfully intimate and meaningful about holding hands
– A bath like a spa after 3 days in the wild. Regain the wonder-woman powers
– A long, super long conversation like I used to have in high school with my best friend – It feels so good to open up sometimes.